Tuesday, August 16, 2011

American Girl Store

If you didn't know they just opened up an American Girl store in Seattle. Well, not quite Seattle it is about and hour north, in traffic longer. We decided to go before school got started and the girls had a blast! We ate dinner in the restaurant and their dolls got a seat right at the table.
Here they are posing in the girl of the year display.
#3 got to pick out which doll she will be asking Santa for this Christmas. I think she will go with Kit. As long as someone springs for the outfit that comes with a skateboard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! My girls would love that place. Libby I have to say I was LOL when I read Matt's entry on camping. Then I had a weird dream the following night about us camping when we were younger. I think I can officially say I am not a camping gal since I haven't been since I had kids, sad. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete